Wednesday 20 March 2013

D&AD: Final Images & Boards

Here are my final images and boards ready to be submitted to D&AD. I have mocked up all the aspects that tell the full story, and have added short, but clear, labels to what it is I am communicating in the app.



Here are the words that I will be submitting that will accompany my images and tell the story of my project (400 Words):

Activ is a smartphone app that embraces simplicity and functionality. Circles signify interaction - attached are examples of how two of the main features work. Users will set up simple goals, and will be encouraged to engage with the app daily through features such as the pedometer. It will effectively count calories burned through day-to-day activity, such as the daily commute to work/school.

No comments:

Post a Comment