- More primary research is definitely needed.
- Expanding the range of the Nutharc typeface - more promotional material needed.
- More scope for the Activ project. Push the product and distribution through ads/propose a launch event.
- Including more photography within my projects.
- Think about design for screen as well as for print.
- Consider the audience more.
- Personal colour palette could be limited, expand colour spectrum.
Following the crit, we had a sheet to fill out and scan in. I opted to type my thoughts up as my handwriting can be diabolical at times.
- Typeface is looking strong with a good range of glyphs.
- I have a product in the form of a font that I can market and sell.
- The Activ campaign is a piece of design that can go in my portfolio and shows my capabilities at a commercial scale.
- Iconography has improved.
Areas of Improvements
- More work needs to be done in researching and idea generation for 3 briefs.
- No real action plan at this point.
- Activ brief could be pushed further. Last of my priorities, brief is finished as far as I'm concerned.
- Need to start experimenting with stock choice and printing processes.
- Push my Nutharc brief forward to create a set of deliverables that celebrate Nordic music.
- Research more animals, create more icons for Endangered.
- Get more movie scenes, icon up these scenes.
- Finalise the yearbook.
- Create typographic experimentations for the Bad Predictions brief.
- Collect relevant photography & images for all briefs.