Wednesday 22 May 2013

inDanger: Is The Logo Appropriate?

I combined the text logo, which was done in Edmondsans, with the WWF logo, probably the biggest endangered animal charity on the planet. My campaign is designed to send a message on behalf of the WWF, using the charity as a destination for the donations. This is what my logo looks like in comparison:


Ot doesn't look too much like a campaign at the moment, more like a product. I think at the moment the lowercase 'in' looks incredibly similar to the way Apple name their products, and that's probably why I feel this way. The iPhone, the iPod, the iMac; the list goes on. I tried the logotype in full caps, below.


Looks a little better, but I'm not sure I like the 'N'. The characters are totally different and now I'm back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment