Thursday 11 April 2013

Initial Promotional Development: GIF Ideas

Wout's GIF presentation of his typeface has inspired me to do individual examples of my typeface. It would be nice to put on my website and helps to promote the font on devices for screen.

Here is my initial idea, using aspects of my designs that I screenprinted for the yearbook [link] last month:






This particular arrangement I am unsure of, but out of the two variations I like the combinations of circles and jagged corners more. It varies the composition and is relevant to the screenprints I did earlier.

I've started to create more variations, I won't upload a pdf every time, just an example of one of the slides. I've used red as a starting point simply because it stands out and is easy to make out over the light background.










No comments:

Post a Comment