Wednesday 17 April 2013

Initial Rhino Prints For The Crit

Here are the printed files for the crit - a small booklet and a poster. Obviously, there will be more information graphics but I wanted the group to see what I was trying to communicate in the best way possible, in the timescale that I had.

There are definitely areas of improvement needed. I will start work on proper info-graphics and I aim to make it much more visual. The type looks okay though - I went for the tried and tested Franklin Gothic Book, and 8pt is sufficient enough for an easy read. Avenir works alright too for the headings, but I will explore type and colour choice later in the development.

I also want to explore a simple colour scheme - most likely a one-colour plus black and stock. It will keep my options open and allow me to categorise through colour.









No comments:

Post a Comment